What to expect on a New Patient visit
- No waiting 99% of the time.
- Please bring copies of all laboratory work and imaging reports done within the past year (lab interpretation fees may apply), a list of all supplements and medications you are currently taking, and your new patient paperwork filled out.
- Please arrive on time (or 15 minutes before your appointment time if you need to fill out paperwork in-office).
- You will be with the doctor for 45 minutes to an hour. During that time, he will conduct a thorough medical history, perform a physical exam and order any necessary laboratory work or imaging.
First Follow-Up Visit
- Usually scheduled 1-2 weeks after initial appointment.
- Typically 15-30 minute visit.
- The doctor will explain any test results and your treatment plan.
Subsequent Follow-Up Visits
- Typically 15 minutes.
- The doctor will review your progress, answer questions and make adjustments to your treatment plan if necessary.
To schedule your appointment call (951) 202-2340 during regular business hours or schedule online now.
New patients booking their first appointment must reserve their appointment time with a credit card number. Your card will not be charged before your appointment time. On the day of your visit, you may pay with cash, debit or credit card. We will keep your credit card number on file for future visits. By reserving your appointment time with a credit card number, you agree to our appointment cancellation policy (see below).
The doctor sets his schedule to allow each patient plenty of time for their visit. Unlike most doctors, we never double-book which saves our patients from having to wait for extended periods in the lobby. To preserve this unique system, you must give us 24-hour notice if you wish to cancel or change your appointment. If you miss your appointment or do not give us 24-hour notice of cancellation, your credit card on file will be charged the cost of the visit (see pricing). This policy also applies to IV Vitamin Drips/Therapy. In addition, if you prepaid for a package of IV drips and you fail to provide 24-hour notice of cancellation, the missed IV drip will be subtracted from the remaining IV drips in your package.
Payment for services is due at the time services are rendered, including for products and labs. We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, and cash. We do not accept checks.
Most health insurance companies in California refuse to cover Naturopathic services.
Many of our patients save money by one or more of the following ways:
- For patients with PPO insurance most labs and imaging ordered by us are covered at your in-network lab.
- Use your Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) card to pay for our services.
Vitamins and Supplements
For your convenience, we stock most products that the doctor recommends. If you need a refill on any of your prescribed supplements please contact us at least one week before you run out of the product. Many of the products recommended by the doctor can be purchased online at various website merchants or at local health food stores. For optimal health benefits, please only use those products and brands specifically prescribed to you by the doctor written on your personal treatment plan.